A delivery fee will be added to each order based on the delivery zip/postal code, for each address. U.S. orders must be received before 2:00 p.m. in the gift recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after 2:00 p.m. will be delivered the following day. We will try our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it. Days we do not deliver on in general: Sunday, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas MAYBE MORE. Our daily cut off time is 2:00 p.m. All orders placed after that time will be delivered the following day if we deliver on that day.
We cannot guarantee specific flowers in areas other than in our local area, but we can guarantee that your gift will maintain the same quality that we cover with our 100% guarantee satisfaction. We guarantee 100% satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact our Customer Service Department at (541) 672-0228 or toll free at 800-972-9534.
Sales Tax Information:
Local orders will not be charged sales tax because the state of Oregon does not have a general sales or transaction tax. Please be advised that we are unable to cancel or change any orders already delivered or presently en route to delivery. If you find it necessary to cancel or change delivery dates or addresses for any other orders, simply call our Customer Service Department directly at 800-972-9534. We are also unable to accept cancellations or change requests via e-mail.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
Parkside Flowers strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop, we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfilment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbours were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurs. Please note that we make every effort to make the delivery on the scheduled date. Because we are working with perishable products, sometimes Mother Nature works against us, and a particular situation (leaving on a porch) may be out of our control.
2. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact The florist directly. In almost every case, we will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, Parkside Flowers must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify us within 1 day of the original delivery date. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided on this website relating to refunds and/or replacements.
3. Parkside Flowers reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Parkside Flowers receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
4. Should any customer place an order through Parkside Flowers and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information.
5. Parkside Flowers is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Parkside Flowers will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
6. Parkside Flowers is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process the customer is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. The customer is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity ordered. Parkside Flowers makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of a same item are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to send a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered since what was ordered is what will be delivered.